Founded in 2012, the Knutson Companies develop and build townhome, condominium and mixed-use communities within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, entertainment and recreation. Our vision of community seeks to maximize the quality of our homes, our neighborhoods and the lifestyles of customers who choose the Knutson Companies.
The Knutson Companies deliver superior curb appeal and interior design through innovative architecture, attention to detail and the careful selection of building materials combined with quality execution in the field. Most recently, the Knutson Companies received the following design awards.
– Great American Living Award – The Fleetwood at Crescent Place
– Great American Living Award – The Rockland at Crescent Place
– Great American Living Award – Best Mixed-Use Multi-Family Crescent Place
– Great American Living Award – The Luna at Downtown Brambleton
– Best in American Living Multi-Family Pillars Award – Downtown Brambleton
– Great American Living Award – The Rockland II at Brambleton Town Center
– Great American Living Award – Website – Individual Community (Rental, For Sale, or Mixed Use) – District Towns at Parkside
– Great American Living Award – Printed Brochure – Condominiums or Apartment Community – King Street Station
In 2017, Mr. Knutson was inducted into the Northern Virginia Building Industry Hall of Fame. Mr. Knutson has been active in HomeAid Northern Virginia Board since its inception in 2001 and currently serves as a Life Director on the HomeAid Board. Most recently, the Knutson Companies completed a renovation of the Loudoun Hunger Relief store in April 2018.
Every Associate of the Knutson Companies is guided by the principles upon which the company was founded: be forthright with people, share in their excitement and build every home and neighborhood like you were going to live there.
Thank you in advance for considering the Knutson Companies.